Direct Stock Purchase Plan
Bath & Body Works, Inc. has appointed American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC (AST) as our transfer agent, dividend disbursing agent and administrator of the company’s dividend reinvestment/direct stock purchase plan (DRIP/DSPP).
AST has established an Investors Choice Dividend Reinvestment & Direct Stock Purchase and Sale Plan (the "Plan") for the convenience of investors and shareholders of Bath & Body Works, Inc. common stock. AST will administer the Plan, purchase and hold shares acquired for shareholders under the Plan, keep records, send statements of account activity and perform other duties related to the Plan.
Bath & Body Works, Inc. Investors Choice offers you the ability to:
- Buy shares by direct debit to your bank account or by check.
- Invest amounts as low as $25 per month.
- Apply cash dividends toward the purchase of additional shares.
- Sell or transfer shares held in your Plan account.
- Deposit shares that you currently hold in stock certificate form into your Plan account for safekeeping.
- Withdraw some or all of your shares and receive a certificate.
- Complete share transactions including purchases, sales and certificate requests on the Internet.
The are several ways current and interested investors can contact AST regarding Bath & Body Works, Inc. Investors Choice Plan:
Shareholder services representatives may be reached 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday toll-free by dialing 866/875-7975 and selecting Option 1. Shareholders may also call direct by dialing 718/921-8124.
E-mail address: email@example.com.
By U.S. Postal Mail
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
Plan Administration Department
P.O. Box 922
Wall Street Station
New York, NY 10269-0560